CNC Solutions has established and implemented a health and safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. Through the implementation of the system, and in accordance with the existing legislation and the other health and safety requirements, the aim is to achieve a framework of strategic objectives, some of which are:
- The development of a work environment that ensures the health and safety of people involved in the activities of the company. This includes our customers, our employees, our visitors, and our external partners.
- The maintenance of a decent level of health & safety in all operational processes and in all relevant machinery and equipment
- The minimization and elimination of incidents involving illnesses, injuries, possible accidents and threats to harm the health and safety of all persons involved in the operation of the company.
- The investigation all accidents, dangerous incidents and occupational diseases, the discovery of the causes that caused them and the implementation of all necessary preventive and corrective actions
- The constant improvement of the Health and Safety System that we are already implementing.
In context of its efforts to achieve these goals, CNC Solutions:
- Has in consideration all the necessary action plans and has ensured the necessary means to manage emergencies that can cause death, injury, illness and damage to the natural and social environment.
- Takes care of the continuous training of all its employees so that everyone is aware of their obligations to comply with the health and safety policy of the company and to make Health and Safety a personal matter for each individual employee.
- Has carried out a detailed written assessment of occupational risks in all activities and has recorded both existing and proposed measures to better control and/or eliminate these risks.
- Attributes great importance to the active involvement of its staff to improve the Health & Safety System
The health and safety policy is known and understood by all those working in our company. The management of CNC Solutions will a helper to any worthwhile and feasible proposal that will aim to continuously improve its performance in the areas of health and safety at work. Health and safety policy will be reviewed annually to ensure its continued suitability for operation, as well as all parties involved.
The health and safety officer ensure that documented environmental management system procedures are fully understood by the entire human resources of the company and are implemented and maintained at all levels of the organizational structure and at all stages of the production process.
The general manager, in collaboration with the executives of the company, commits that on the one hand he will constantly ensure the complete and effective implementation of the health and safety management system, on the other hand that he will provide all the necessary means for the continuous and uninterrupted operation and its continuous improvement.